Free Buyers Inspection Trip with Casas Espania
2 October 2013
Hola! We are proud to announce that Casas Espania is offering free buyers inspection trips for the serious buyer with FREE three nights accommodation, all transfers to and from the airport and all your Food and Drink! It is important that buyers gather information and view first-hand our properties for sale on the Costa Blanca. We invite to you come and see for yourself what a fantastic country Spain is on us, with its wealth of history, food and culture you’ll be mesmerised.
Buying a property in Spain could potentially be a stressful process! The purpose of the free buyers inspection trip is to help you obtain the appropriate information and advice that you need and to allow you to feel comfortable with your selected property and the decision to purchase.
Don’t be put off booking your inspection trip! The process is very simple. You can contact our team on 0034 966 785 202 or 0034 669 366 9967, or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to arrange flights to Spain to suit your schedule and three nights accommodation at a good quality hotel. Don’t forget, you only pay for your initial inspection trip flights; however, we will refund you up to 300 Euros on your flight tickets when you purchase a property through us.
A member of our team will also discuss with you your individual requirements. We have a wide variety of properties on offer, and will be able to select the right properties to view that are suited to your budget and right for your needs.
What can you expect from your buyers inspection trip on the Costa Blanca?
Our team of experts in Spain have extensive experience in providing you with great assistance during your time in Spain viewing property. We promise to deliver only the best to our clients. Our trips also include ALL meals, entertainment and the services of our representatives throughout. When on a buyers inspection trip, you can expect:
1. Your representative to pick you up at the airport at either Alicante or Murcia, and check you into your hotel.
2. Your representative will go through with you any other details regarding the purchase procedure;
3. We will introduce you to an independent solicitor who will discuss with you the legal side of buying a property in Spain;
4. We will assist you in opening a Spanish bank account, obtaining your NIE number (tax identification number known in Spanish as the “Número de Identidad de Extranjero), and providing power of attorney to your solicitor to make the purchase process a lot easier for you;
Remember to reserve a property you will have to place a deposit of between 3,000 to 5,000 Euros, depending on the price on the property. To avoid any disappointment, you will need access to your deposit, so we advise that you speak to your bank prior to coming on the inspection trip to make them aware that a transaction will be taking place.
We want your purchase of your property in Spain to be as simple and trouble free as possible so we will assist you in all of the legal matters.
5. We will show you around the area and selected properties which suit your requirements;
6. We want your trip to be a memorable occasion for you, so you will be given chances to enjoy the Costa Blanca and have a great time in Spain;
7. Finally we will provide you with a journey back to the airport and see you fly home safe to your home country with many fond memories of Spain.
Our relaxed and pressure free buyer inspection trips are tailored for your personal needs and you will not be accompanied by other buyers. Our team have all the information to make your trip as informative as possible.
We sincerely believe that you will fall in love with the Costa Blanca, and will want to invest and enjoy life here!
If you require more information about our free buyers inspection trip telephone on 0034 966 785 202 or 0034 669 366 996, or you can email at email@example.com. Or alternatively, you can book online for your free buyers inspection trip at – www.casasespania.com/en/inspection-trip/.
Casas Espania increase car rental fleet
Casas Espania have increased their car rental fleet. From our La Siesta & La...
15 Jun 2017 Read more +
Casas Espania (La Siesta) Christmas Lights Switch on & Charity collection
To celebrate Christmas, we´re having at get together at our La Siesta office to help local...
13 Dec 2015 Read more +
We would like to say a big THANK YOU to the team at Casas Espania for helping us to purchase our house in Spain with ease. Right from the start we felt happy working...
The full package28 Feb 2017
Many thanks to Julie from Casas Espania, who has been a star throughout our house purchase! She really invested in that important time, understanding what areas suited us...