Almoradi REF. 2490JN3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 90m2 65.000€
Los Balcones REF. 271DP6 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 325m2 599.000€
Benimar REF. 2201JN3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 250m2 399.950€
Heredades REF. 582JN4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
San Luis REF. 391AB1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 49.950€
Agua Nuevas REF. 2665RP2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 62m2 94.950€
La Siesta REF. 2530RP3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 169.950€
San Luis REF. 327 CW3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 392m2
New Build Villas to Buy in Punta Prima Orihuela Costa
Requiring Permits for Foreigners Residing
We do not know how long, but for now the price of housing in Spain continues to decline and the number of foreign tourists continue to buy new homes continues to increase. Our real estate Casas Espania has new villas for sale in Punta Prima and other magical places of Orihuela Costa are a bargain comparing the quality of housing and its price.
For this reason, places like Punta Prima and many others in the area, now have almost the highest percentage of foreign population. As we see the arrival of new residents to the area has become a trend, we will make a list of the major steps that you need to spend to acquire a property in Spain if you are not a resident:
- Need a NIE (Foreigner Identification Number). It is unique, indivisible and serves for any financial transaction in Spain.
- It occurs in the Foreign Office or the police if requested before, or the country of origin. There is also ex officio to open any administrative procedure.
- While not mandatory, whether it is advisable to have bank account in Spain to pay the taxes and associated costs of buying a house (VAT if ITP for new and resale homes).
- You have to pay the IRNR (Income Tax Non-Resident) is a direct tax on income in Spain by non-residents.
- After that, we just have to find funding for our house. Many real estate on the Costa Blanca will help with this work so you do not have to worry about anything.
In all these necessary steps before gaining access to new houses to buy in the Costa Blanca, our property will help you with everything you need. Whether in the Costa Blanca or Costa Calida, we will provide all the necessary paperwork to buy the most appropriate property and in the best conditions property.
Just contact us and we will work to find the best home for sale in the area and the best price. Remember that it is essential to rely on a real estate like ours, able to give any assistance, advice and support you need to achieve maximum comfort in your new home.
Casas Espania increase car rental fleet
Casas Espania have increased their car rental fleet. From our La Siesta & La...
15 Jun 2017 Read more +
Casas Espania (La Siesta) Christmas Lights Switch on & Charity collection
To celebrate Christmas, we´re having at get together at our La Siesta office to help local...
13 Dec 2015 Read more +
We would like to say a big THANK YOU to the team at Casas Espania for helping us to purchase our house in Spain with ease. Right from the start we felt happy working...
The full package28 Feb 2017
Many thanks to Julie from Casas Espania, who has been a star throughout our house purchase! She really invested in that important time, understanding what areas suited us...