Mil Palmeras REF. SANEBA2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 65m2 139.900€
Torremendo REF. 256GW3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
San Isidro REF. 2550AJ2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 75m2
Yecla REF. Y00584 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 225m2 107.000€
Cabo Roig REF. CR15 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1.750.000€
Raspay REF. Y003421.000€
Benimar REF. 632RN4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
La Siesta REF. 404ST3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 95m2 239.000€
New Build Apartment to Buy in San Luis Costa Blanca Sur
Tips to Buy a New Home
When we buy a house and more if it is a foreign country, it's natural does not know where to start. It may be that you have seen a new apartment in San Luis or other residential 1st level of the Costa Blanca Sur and you want to live or travel there to purchase a new home for the holidays. If you know you do, keep this post.
In any case, the most important is to have a real estate agency that can advise you to help you in every part of the process. However there are a number of concepts that we need to be clear before we launch into the purchase of new properties on the Costa Blanca, and are as follows:
- Starts realize your personal situation. Then you will know the size and type of house you want. Not the same being single, to live as a couple or with children.
- Establish a budget. And do not overdo it, and avoid into debt beyond your means. Also consider your future revenue forecast.
- Choose location. The geographical area where your home is very important to satisfy your desires as you're looking for. From all locations you can enjoy everything, but obviously not the same apartment in the center, a villa overlooking the sea. However from a new house in San Luis, you may have to reach the best attractions southern Costa Blanca easily.
- See prices of similar properties in the area. So you'll know if the price fits your home market or is above its price and actual value.
- Make a shortlist of your favorite properties. With this screening, some real estate and Casas Espania to offer us help you to visit the ones you liked most.
- View the properties you can. Check for yourself is the best way to make sure that the house you liked, actually corresponds to what you saw.
- Ask for a mortgage. With these and other administrative procedures you have help with tour Casas Espania. We try to take everything you need so you do not have to worry about anything.
With these clear steps and help from a professional and experienced real estate in the area, you will soon be enjoying the new house you bought on the Costa Blanca. In Villas in Spain we have the best portfolio and a team of professionals fluent in several languages.
If you want the best personalized attention and all the help and advice necessary to find the house of your dreams, contact us today. We will wait for you.
Casas Espania increase car rental fleet
Casas Espania have increased their car rental fleet. From our La Siesta & La...
15 Jun 2017 Read more +
Casas Espania (La Siesta) Christmas Lights Switch on & Charity collection
To celebrate Christmas, we´re having at get together at our La Siesta office to help local...
13 Dec 2015 Read more +
We would like to say a big THANK YOU to the team at Casas Espania for helping us to purchase our house in Spain with ease. Right from the start we felt happy working...
The full package28 Feb 2017
Many thanks to Julie from Casas Espania, who has been a star throughout our house purchase! She really invested in that important time, understanding what areas suited us...